Jared R. Anderson, DDS
If you are a patient who is looking for a dental insurance program then consider the Coombe, Jones, and Anderson Dentistry Insurance plans. They have the best coverage for their members and attempt to save their members as much money as possible. Our office currently offers our own preventative dental coverage through the Preventative Dental Club. This service (for a monthly fee) will cover your cleanings, exams, x-rays, and fluoride treatments. They offer the best coverage for their members and family. Please also check out the main plans and see which one offers the best coverage for your needs. We have many plans that aim to cover all of your family’s dental needs. If you are interested we can look into which of our plans you may qualify for. Our in-house plan does not cover any treatment beyond preventative care but does give you 10% off the charges for procedures such as fillings or crowns.
The benefits provided should attract anyone who's in the market for a dental plan. Most procedures are covered up to 100%. These plans offer coverage for a wide range of dental services. Members become enrolled in a rewards program which allows them to participate in programs related to health and wellness.
Once a member, you can change between dental plans. This will allow the member the most benefits from the dental program of their choice. Changes to your dental plan can be made on a monthly basis.
To get a traditional dental policy we suggest you work with a support agent, and we also provide you some information below may be helpful for you when selecting a Dental Insurance Plan. There are three things that are important to ask when selecting a plan:
- Is there any waiting period?
- Is there a missing tooth clause?
- If you currently have periodontal cleanings, which are different than regular cleanings, how are those covered and how often can you have them?
If you are interested in purchasing insurance through an insurance company, we want you to know our office is a Preferred Provider (PPO) with the following companies:
Pacific Source Aetna Dental Assurant Regence Blue Cross of Oregon United Concordia Life Map
- Other companies offer PPO plans that you can use in our office even though we are not a provider with them. However, the benefits may be reduced to do so.
- The Coombe Jones and Anderson dentistry office cannot accept any HMO or EPO plans.
We recommend ODS/MODA or Pacific Source as they are local Oregon companies, seem to be the easiest to work with and have a large variety of individual dental plans to choose from.
- ODS/MODA can be reached at 877-277-7280, or online at www.modahealth.com
- We are a Premier Provider with ODS/MODA Health. We are NOT an EPO, HMO, or a PPO provider with ODS/MODA.
- Pacific Source can be reached at their Bend office, 541-385-5315 or online at www.pacificsource.com
- Pacific Source also offers a supplemental Medicare Dental Plan and info can be obtained by calling 888-863-3637, also in Bend, or by the website www.pacificsource.com.
If you have any further questions about purchasing dental insurance or network participation please call and speak with our Insurance Specialist. We will do our best to help you select a plan that will be the most beneficial for your oral health.
For further information, you can ask your question here or call us today 541-923-7633. We feel happy to help you and our well-trained team will take care of your concerns.